Posted on November 7, 2012 · Posted in Sectors

If you have a rental property, then this may affect your tax liabilities.   You may need to submit a self assessment tax return to H M Revenue and Customs.  If you need help, then please contact us and we can guide you through the process and submit a return on your behalf.